Ahab and Naboth's Vineyard
I Kings 21
King Ahab desired to own Naboth's vineyard to use as his own vegetable garden because it was so close to his palace. When Naboth refused, scripture says that Ahab "lay in his be sulking and refused to eat."
I created this pop-up page for the children to take home and retell the story. I used scrapbook paper for the floor and wall.
- Cut a piece of scrapbook paper (or just use construction paper) to 9 x 12 inches.
- Make the page into a pop-up page. For instructions, click here.
- Find a picture of a beautiful vineyard and print it out. Please watch for copyrighted photos.
- Cut out a frame to fit around the photo to look like a window frame.
- Glue the frame to the photo.
- Print and cut out the bed and Ahab. For pattern, click here.
- Glue Ahab on the bed as if he were laying on it.
- Glue Ahab and the bed to the pop-up tab (not to the back wall). Fold the page while the glue is still wet to make sure the bed is in the correct position.
- Glue the photo of the vineyard on the back wall.