To download the cover page, click here.
To download the first page, click here.
To download the second page, click here.
How to make this one:
- Print the cover page and cut it in half. (It can be printed in black and white.) Fold the two pages in half to make books.
- Print the first page (parables coloring page) onto a transparency. Then cut the transparency into fourths.
- Print the second page (modern day coloring page) onto a transparency. Then cut that transparency into fourths.
- Cut pieces of black construction paper the same size as the transparencies. You will need 8 of these pieces.
- Place a piece of black construction paper behind each transparency.
- Place all those pieces into a stack (transparency, black paper, transparency, black paper, etc.) and put the cover page on it. Staple the side to make a book.
- Cut a small piece of white paper to be the flashlight. (See photo in the instructions page mentioned above.)
- Place the flashlight between the transparency and the black paper to search for the lost coin on each page.