Jesus Heals the Ten Lepers
The concept behind this project is the same concept seen in the story of the Rich Young Ruler. Click on that link to see a short video showing exactly how these Frixion Pens work. In short, heat makes the red ink disappear so the leper will "magically" be healed!
- Very simple coloring page of man
- Colored pencils or markers
- Red Frixion Pen - Pilot brand (Found at Walgreen's and Staples)
- Heat embossing tool (I found mine at a garage sale) or blow dryer
- Color the coloring page with colored pencils or markers. (Do not use crayon as the wax will melt and make a mess! Then your page will not be reusable.) Do not laminate.
- Color red leprosy dots on the skin with a red Frixion pen.
- When telling the story, use a heat embossing tool (for scrapbooking) or a blow dryer. The heat from these tools will make the red ink disappear and he will be healed!