Saturday, October 5, 2013

Tissue Art Card

Tissue Art Cards

These cards were made using the technique called "tissue art".  I used regular tissue paper made for gift sacks.  The technique is extremely simple and takes very little time.  I just love the way the tissue adds color and texture!  On the inside of the cards, I write my own notes or phrases.  I use them when inviting people to Bible class, telling them we missed them, for birthdays, and many other ways. 

For instructions on how to make easy tissue art projects, watch my "how to" video:

For the bees wings, I crumpled the paper first and made sure it was wrinkled as I put it on.  I did not laminate the cards but I did go over the lines with a Sharpie to give it a much neater and more finished look.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment