Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ten Bridesmaids Magic Window



 Ten Bridesmaids
Matthew 25:1-30

This magic window is a fascinating craft to make when telling this story.  At the beginning of the story, the kids see the oil lamps with no flames.  At the end of the story, when they slide the paper, the kids get excited when they see 5 flames burning on five lamps and no flames on the other oil lamps.

There is a video on how to make magic windows on my blog.  Click on "Aaron's Rod that Buds" and scroll down the video under "Aaron's Rod that Buds Magic Window".

Ten Bridesmaids Flames

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful ideas and crafts. I was looking for a craft that goes along with the story of the 10 bridesmaids. This craft is absolutely fascinating and I´m sure my kids will love it. Thanks again. May God bless you and your work richly. Silke from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome. I hope you and your kids enjoy it immensely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for these amazing ideas!!!!!!...my kids will love it!..God bless you..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article post.
    I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

    My weblog ... Miracle Phytoceramides REviews

    ReplyDelete