Make your own small sea to use with many of the different Bible stories that have fish in them.
Shredded green paper
Small sea shells if desired
Colored poster board
Small fun foam fish
- Cut two pieces of poster board slightly larger than the ziploc bag. Cut a square hole in the center of one of them. Set both of them aside.
- Cut out some small fish from colored fun foam.
- Put the shredded green paper ("seaweed") inside the bottom of the ziploc bag.
- Pour a small amount of colored aquarium rocks inside on top of the green paper.
- Put in sea shells and fish.
- Seal the Ziploc bag.
- Sandwich the Ziploc bag between the two pieces of colored construction paper. Staple it all the way around.