Jesus Heals the Ten Lepers
This story is told using an overhead projector.
- Click here to print out the pattern pieces.
- Cut out the people. Print six of the people standing in a group with their arms down.
- Using a hole punch, punch leprosy dots out of four of those pictures of people standing in a group with their arms down.
- Turn the overhead projector on and show only the pieces listed above when telling the story.
- Pulling the overhead projector backwards makes the people look more life- size if you want.
Special thanks to Beverly Scott for permission to share the Shadows of Imaginality patterns!Pin It