This soap scoop chariot was used to tell the story of Moses and Crossing the Red Sea (Exodus 13:17:22). This was Pharaoh's chariot. A brown one could be used to tell the story of the Ethiopian Eunuch (Acts 8:26-40). I made one for each of the children to use to retell the story. I used clothespin people to put inside.
Laundry soap scoop
Gold poster board
Gold spray paint
- Spray paint the soap scoop gold. Let dry.
- Cut circles out of the poster board.
- Poke a hole through the wheel and the soap scoop.
- Insert the brad through the hole and open the ends so it will stick.
- Add your own people to ride inside!