Saturday, July 21, 2012

Lost Sheep Game

The Lost Sheep
Luke 15:1-7
This is a game we played when we taught the lesson about the lost sheep.  I purchased a bag of tiny white pom poms.  I hid as many pom poms as their were children. I hid them in various places around the room.  When telling the story, each child used their magnifying glass and looked for a lost sheep. Then I finished telling the story.  We invited another Bible class group to join us for a little party with party hats, cookies, and punch celebrating finding the sheep each person had lost.

If the children are old enough not to eat or swallow these, I sent home a bag like this one with pom poms, a magnifying glass, and instructions on how to play this game at home so they can retell the story many times.

I also used this when teaching a different group of children about David as a Shepherd and about Jesus being our Shepherd.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment